Day of the Devs 2024 Bundle

1 Tier, 35 Items

30 Jan 2024 - 01 Mar 2024 25 Mar 2024 15 Apr 2024

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg

Notes:

• Initially, rewards were available to backers who donated by February 29th. This deadline was extended several times until April 15th

• The keys have been allocated to some users on April 24th, and to the rest on May 13th. This was done via a Humble Bundle gift link.

• Tier 1 includes: VIP Access to Day of the Devs 2024: San Francisco, and Day of the Devs 2024: The Game Awards Edition (Winter 2024)

πŸ”‘ Full list of subs (there are no region locks)

100 USD | 100 EUR

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
A Little to the Left 91% of 6331 - πŸ† 14.99 CV app/1629520 W M Dβœ… 0 $14.99
Afterparty 72% of 607 - πŸ† 3.00 CV app/762220 W M Dβœ… 3 $19.99
BELOW 70% of 1147 - πŸ† 24.99 CV app/250680 W Dβœ… 0 $24.99
Birth 96% of 1701 - πŸ† 10.99 CV app/1889040 W M 0 $10.99
Broken Age 82% of 4357 ❀ πŸ† 0.00 CV ☠ app/232790 W M L Dβœ… 11 $14.99
Bugsnax 97% of 3989 ❀ πŸ† 24.99 CV app/674140 W M Dβœ… 0 $24.99
Critter Crunch 95% of 251 - πŸ† 1.05 CV app/61730 W M D🟑 1 $6.99
Escape Academy 86% of 682 ❀ πŸ† 19.99 CV app/1812090 W Dβœ… 0 $19.99
Everything 83% of 2936 ❀ πŸ† 2.25 CV app/582270 W M L Dβœ… 8 $14.99
Falcon Age 77% of 163 - πŸ† 19.99 CV app/1075080 W Dβœ… 0 $19.99
Flinthook 74% of 580 ❀ πŸ† 2.25 CV app/401710 W M L Dβœ… 1 $14.99
Frog Detective 1: The Haunted Island 95% of 2163 - πŸ† 0.75 CV app/963000 W M Dβœ… 6 $4.99
Frog Detective 2: The Case of the Invisible Wizard 97% of 941 - πŸ† 0.75 CV app/1047220 W M Dβœ… 2 $4.99
Gang Beasts 84% of 44300 - πŸ† 3.00 CV app/285900 W M L Dβœ… 6 $19.99
Garbage Pail Kids: Mad Mike and the Quest for Stale Gum 95% of 21 - πŸ† 9.99 CV βš™οΈ app/1897630 W 0 $9.99
GNOG 92% of 356 ❀ πŸ† 1.50 CV app/290510 W M L Dβœ… 5 $9.99
Grindstone 92% of 136 - πŸ† 19.99 CV app/1818690 W Dβœ… 0 $19.99
Knuckle Sandwich 88% of 366 - πŸ† 19.99 CV app/1012570 W D🟑 0 $19.99
Loot Rascals 87% of 64 ❀ πŸ† 1.50 CV app/443880 W 1 $9.99
Melatonin 95% of 4440 - πŸ† 14.99 CV app/1585220 W M Dβœ… 0 $14.99
Mercenary Kings 74% of 1162 ❀ πŸ† 3.00 CV app/218820 W M L Dβœ… 4 $19.99
Mutazione 96% of 840 ❀ πŸ† 3.00 CV app/1080750 W M L Dβœ… 2 $19.99
N++ 95% of 2271 ❀ πŸ† 2.25 CV app/230270 W M L D🟑 7 $14.99
Oxenfree 92% of 8729 ❀ πŸ† 1.50 CV app/388880 W M L Dβœ… 8 $9.99
OXENFREE II: Lost Signals 90% of 1187 - πŸ† 19.99 CV app/1574310 W M Dβœ… 0 $19.99
Psychonauts 2 96% of 8775 - πŸ† 59.99 CV app/607080 W M L D🟑 0 $59.99
Return of the Obra Dinn 96% of 21959 - πŸ† 19.99 CV app/653530 W M Dβœ… 0 $19.99
Rez Infinite 91% of 986 ❀ πŸ† 24.99 CV app/636450 W Dβœ… 0 $24.99
Sea of Stars 88% of 6593 - πŸ† 34.99 CV app/1244090 W Dβœ… 0 $34.99
Sportsfriends 80% of 30 - - 2.25 CV app/277850 W M L 2 $14.99
Subnautica 96% of 232528 ❀ πŸ† 0.00 CV ☠ app/264710 W M Dβœ… 1 $29.99
Super Time Force Ultra 90% of 649 ❀ πŸ† 2.25 CV app/250700 W M L Dβœ… 3 $14.99
Thumper 92% of 3682 ❀ πŸ† 19.99 CV app/356400 W Dβœ… 0 $19.99
TOEM 99% of 3467 - πŸ† 3.00 CV app/1307580 W M L Dβœ… 2 $19.99
Venba 94% of 870 - πŸ† 2.25 CV app/1491670 W Dβœ… 1 $14.99

A Tier 2 purchase is also available (250 USD). It includes all the games from T1, plus a loot box of fabulous Day of the Devs swag from iam8bit, including:

• Day of the Devs Official Mug
  • Day of the Devs Cozy Socks
  • Day of the Devs Cool Custom Keychain

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.
βš™οΈ - Steam is learning about this game, therefore some features will be limited (no card drops, achievements won't count, the game will not give a +1 to your library etc.) More Changes Addressing Fake Games

Retail:

• $642.65

CV:

• 396.36 (?)

πŸ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread.

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's a UserScript for that! It's called the RaChartβ„’ Enhancer!

RaChartβ„’ Enhancer SG Thread (deleted)
RaChartβ„’ Enhancer SG Thread (web.archive.org)

Thanks to luckz for the poll.

View attached image.
4 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

What is this for you, a Thumper of a deal or just some Lost Signals?

View Results
[Buy for games] I need Everything in here to N++ my Steam game collection.
[Buy for charity] I believe in celebrating video games, and welcome everyone else who agrees to be my Sportsfriends.
[Buy for $250] They got me on the Flinthook with that swag. I just love physical rewards, guess I'm one of those Loot Rascals.
[Buy to attend] VIP tickets for two events in California? That's better than any Haunted Island! I hope the Afterparty is included as well.
[Have (mostly)] I should sign BELOW the dotted line for what, things I already own and some Stale Gum?
[Skip, too expensive] To afford something like this, I'd have to get out my Grindstone, become a proficient cutpurse, and finally rob a bunch of undeserving grannies. No can do.
[Skip, dislike games] Someone dared to interrupt my Melatonin secretion with these boring titles? If you wake me up again, you won't avoid a well-deserved Knuckle Sandwich.
[Offended by $250 tier] An extra $150 for a some cheap merchandise? We truly live in a Broken Age.
View attached image.
3 months ago

We're halfway through the donation phase so let's check in with them ... $87,760 of $500,000 goal reached .... ah.

3 months ago

Boys I'm bumping this, should I take one for the team and buy the 100$ for the keys and see when they mail them to me?

3 months ago

i donated to them, seems like they will mail the keys with the vip tickets early march

3 months ago

I really like and want all of these games, but holy crap this bundle is too expensive for my bare wallet.

3 months ago

same hahaahahaaa

3 months ago

saw this only managed to get around 21% of the 500,000 they wanted - well shows the $100.00 price was way to much - I really only came to ask if the keys have been sent yet - if anyone here actually bought it

2 months ago

in any case, it should be distributed this week, as next Sunday is the event for which donors will receive a vip ticket

2 months ago

thanks I didn't buy it because the "charity" wasn't as good as the normal charity bundles but for the high price they included far to many bundled repeats also for my liking

2 months ago

β€œ EXTENSION ACTIVATED! Rewards are available to backers who donate by March 25th. Donate today!”

2 months ago

I feel scammed :/

2 months ago

LOL I HAD TO COME BACK TO THIS DISCUSSION, this actually gave me a laugh, they failed oh so miserably and decided they needed to double down some more

2 months ago

I wouldn't mind the extension if they would clarify what they mean by "Rewards will be delivered at a later date, tbc."

Day of the Devs 2024: San Francisco is in a couple of weeks but the Day of the Devs 2024: The Game Awards Edition (Winter 2024) is set in December. One of the rewards is the VIP Access to this month's event, so I would assume they will also send the game keys by then.

There's a ton of information missing on their side. I'm not sure what the VIP Access grants, since the March event is FREE and the only thing I saw regarding this is "If you would like an extra hour or so to enjoy the show, you can pick up a VIP ticket by supporting the Day of the Devs Non-Profit Fundraiser". Is it really just an extra hour or so at the event's site? On Twitter (X?) they're only posting their stuff, they don't answer questions like when the keys are going to be delivered, what the payment should be in other currencies other that USD or the lack of Paypal as payment method. They don't even care to reply to simple questions like "when is the next day of the devs?" or "website seems to be down?". They won't even address that shady popup thingie on their site, others (Digital Eclipse) have to cover their back because they "trust Day of the Devs implicitly".

Meanwhile, the games they offer as rewards decrease in value. One of the star titles, "A Little to the Left" has already been in a Humble Bundle, so the "unbundled value" of these games depends on wether they are going to be delivered sooner than later (before they appear on a bundle). And I'm not going into games going on sale while we wait.

I have the feeling that they thought they would be a total success and that they would reach the $500,000 mark in a couple of days (others have achieved that kind of funding quite easily, Humble, Fanatical,...) but now that they are gone fully independent they lack both the reputation and trust of other well-established sites, and they are also lacking communication with the same people they are asking money from.

We'll see...

2 months ago

Officially it's a week before their first event, and nothing. On Twitter they don't answer questions, I don't know when they intend to complete providing the codes.

2 months ago

I still think the limited payment options are not working well in their favour. I would have been partially interested in the bundle since I don't belong to the group who thinks every game should be thrown away for a few euros.

But with literally no way for me to actually buy this thing (due to no credit card), I can't even complain about them not providing keys so far. I mean there are good reasond to do things like this through more known sites with better infrastructure.

2 months ago

Even if this is not a scam, it's extremely scummy. The bundle was far too expensive for me, but despite the game selection and high price tag I still trusted that it was legitimate. No new games added before submission deadline, no keys delivered after 6 weeks, and no communication with customers. I would recommend never buying from these jabronis ever again.

2 months ago

They may have been too confident of being capable of flying alone, on their own. Now unless amazing surprises to compensate, they are turning this into something that puts their reputatin and future on the line.

2 months ago

Just got an email from them, no keys
subject: VIP info for Day of the Devs: San Francisco Edition
https://i.imgur.com/431wEuA.png

2 months ago*

I got an e-mail about the VIP invitation, but still no keys... At least I know they got my e-mail address right... yeah...

2 months ago

i asked them about the steam keys, one of them told me:
going out next week, but it will be soon

waiting for it.

2 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 months ago.

2 months ago

If they're like this in the beginning, who is going to give them money in the future? 😐

2 months ago

Any day now…

2 months ago

Year of the Devs

2 months ago

At least they could announce something, they're supposed to start distributing it this week but they don't even update the website.

2 months ago*

I'm getting angry now

2 months ago

When yo get down to it, it's in their own best interest to at least give some kind of warning, or announcement. Because people have been waiting for a long time already, and they were asking a log of money for their bundle. If they want to repeat the bundle, people are going to be too tired of them.

2 months ago

can you charge back with you bank for fraud if they dont give them out??? the trick with scams is to keep people on until they pass the charge back date. its what version does. one of the biggest scams they ran was buy 1 phone and get the 2nd free claiming they would refund the 2nd phone charge after x amount of time and never did.

2 months ago

We are not responsible if information made available on this Site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this Site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this Site is at your own risk.

2 months ago

I was seriously thinking of buying it at that time, but then I was like: "No, they skipped Humble Bundle as the main supplier and decided to do it on their own, I rather skip then", and it was a good decision. Seeing people STILL not recieving their keys, everything is unknown and zero communication... yeah... I will always stick to Fanatical/HumbleBundle. Hope you guys get your keys..

2 months ago

I'll probably die long before I get access to my keys.

They really did dirty to everyone and they got choked for it. That's what happens when you don't shake hands with the moguls like Humble Bundle. Sorry but it's the cold realism.

2 months ago

I recommend submitting a dispute on the credit card charge before the 60 day credit card charge dispute window closes. If they send out keys within the next 45 days, you can withdraw the dispute.

2 months ago

+1

People who bought on the first day the bundle was available should request a refund immediately, looks like it has been 59 days since the bundle released according to my calculations.

2 months ago

^^^ this is how scams like this work. you keep people holding on until they cant file a dispute

1 month ago

It seems like (in the US) it's 60 days from when it showed up on your credit card statement which can be up to 90 days total. Additionally, if you call your credit card company they might be able to work with you in cases like this where rewards are promised and they keep stringing you along so you don't know that it's a scam.

On another note, this is a good reason to get a credit card instead of a debit card as debit cards typically have fewer buyer protections. Just make sure to spend what you can reasonably pay off and treat it like a debit card.

1 month ago

They shift it further and further away.
from their last email:

Our friends at Humble are going to facilitate the key drop shortly after the rewards part of the campaign closes on April 5.

2 months ago

wow glad I never wasted my money but I do hope that people will get the keys on this date

2 months ago

SOOON

2 months ago

Could you please write the contact details where you wrote to them ? I only found the Sponsor Email on the website.

1 month ago

they changed the site again, now it says: "EXTENSION ACTIVATED! Rewards are available to backers while supplies last. Donate today!"

1 month ago

Oh, nice. We got an announcement... Of nothing.

Not cool, guys, not cool

1 month ago

I'm at my limit, i want my keys already

1 month ago

they changed the site again, now it says: "EXTENSION ACTIVATED! Rewards are available to backers while supplies last. Donate today!"

Oh, they do have supplies? Why are they not sending them to the bankersbackers who already have paid?

1 month ago

This. I have to wonder if they received enough donations to purchase the games that they need to send out.

1 month ago

I don't think they have to purchase these games, i think the developers donated to them for the campaign.

1 month ago

If they have the game codes, there would be no reason for there to be a delay in distribution.

1 month ago

contractual requirement with at least one dev/publisher is a good reason.
aka... when you send keys send us the list all sent/unused keys so they can revoke unused immediately... and if one requires it... it just becomes easier to do it all at once.

1 month ago

I vote to add these guys to the Groupees ban

1 month ago

Donating to charity is usually a cheap way to gain a lot of positive PR, and yet these guys managed to make it negative and still want more money. Impressive.

1 month ago

Update:
"EXTENSION ACTIVATED! Rewards are available to backers while supplies last. Donate today!"

But still, no keys sent by them since, so what supplies? I really feel scammed :/

1 month ago

It was never a "bundle", it's basically a kickstarter for the organization. They wrote: "Note: Rewards will be provided at a later date, tbc. Please make sure the email address you enter is correct". You're not gonna get scammed, just be patient. The company has a great reputation in both the video game industry and events, surely they wouldn't ruin it now.

1 month ago

so from "end of february" they moved to "end of march" they moved to "5th april" moving to "???"

waiting for the "point of no return" from paypal?

they REALLY hoping for the 500k? and shifting everything further and further until its reached?

1 month ago

First it started "February" then "March" then "April" lastly all the way to "June"

So yeah they're probably hoping or waiting for max donations of $500k to send out the keys

https://imgur.com/a/7r2Lcwk

1 month ago

they REALLY hoping for the 500k? and shifting everything further and further until its reached?

I don't think they will reach 500k. They might have reached it if they had partnered with Humble (again) from the very beginning.

Let's not forget that they raised ~190k but I think it includes matching donations from, at least, Studio MDHR.

https://twitter.com/dayofthedevs/status/1762620787020673298

There's a comment above stating that they said that the keys will be distributed by Humble on April, 5th (that was after the "while supplies last" extension). We'll see...

I'm optimistic because when someone says "while supplies last" it should mean that they already have that supply (and in a limited, known quantity), in this case, keys. If that's the case, I'm guessing they're just polishing Humble's distribution for them.

I just hope they will learn from this year's mistakes and they will partner again with Humble for future events. It's not only that the handling of the whole thing is a mess, it's the lack of communication (twitter, website updates,...) that is really annoying.

1 month ago

Well, the title of the post said it is a bundle, it was a bundle in the previous years so it is easy to believe it is a bundle now too. I bought that as a bundle as many others, because a lot of us are not based in the US, and a VIP ticket for a free event means very little. They postponed the end date 3rd time with this. I bought it at the end of February before the first end date for fear of missing out. And they postponed the end date indefinitely with the promise "while supplies last". Like what supply? They are digital keys, they can generate as many as they like. Everybody who "donated" today gets the same "nothing" as those who "donated" in February. At least in Kickstarter campaigns, there are estimated delivery times everywhere, but here we're talking about already published games. Furthermore, they don't respond to posts, comments, or tweets. It feels like a scam, at least a false advertisement. And patience for already published games in the gaming world where every month we get 6-7 cheap bundles, is a luxury. Or how many gaming companies ruined their reputation with a single stroke? But this is a new company, not the old one with all it's reputation, how easy for it to just declare bankruptcy?

I hope you're right because I can't do anything else

1 month ago

1 month ago

Hey, surely the keys come just after they release final version of Spacebase DF-9...

1 month ago

DIdn't realize this was by double fine. Knowing how well they handled spacebace and broken age money, I wouldn't trust them with any money, let alone charity money.

1 month ago

Day of the Devs was established in 2012 by Double Fine Productions

Tim's face on the video and Double Fine in "Founding sponsors"... Yep, big nonos for me.

Also that this is not charity. But "charity" for their own marketing events...

1 month ago

Interestingly, Spacebase DF-9 is the nΒ°7 worst Steam game of all-time.

1 month ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.